Thursday, January 29, 2009

Getting ready

I get to go to Kansas!! I get to go to Kansas!! I an sooo very excited! I feel like a kid getting ready for christmas. And yet, i wonder, should we be going? Is it wise to spend the money to go visit friends when we are forced to live with my mom? I don't know, and I can't care. I have to let myself have something for my sanity. My husband can't find a job here, and we are going to look while on our vacation, so maybe it is okay to go. I don't know, i tend to over think things. On the plus side, i found a job. It's not much, but it's at least a little income, and i love doing it. I am going to wait tables. Sounds funny, with all the things i can do, to choose to wait tables, but it makes me happy, and right now, i need happy.
so until then, Kansas here i come.

No comments:

Post a Comment