Thursday, January 22, 2009

in the beginning.......

Well, you have to start somewhere, so I may as well start here. Blogging is easy right? i guess we will see. Telling stories about my family, even i can do that. My kids keep me laughing all day, when they don't have me pulling my hair out. I know that as time goes, these little blurbs about us will get longer, but for now, Mary is snoring (finally, thank you daddy!!) and i need to go to bed to. KD and Ellie have been out for an hour now, so it's time to get some sleep myself, besides, my best friend is waiting for me and me haven't talked much today anyway.


Good night

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to blogging, Mandi! So glad to see you here!

    Blogging gets easier, really. It takes up less time. Or maybe you just end up not minding the time it takes. Not sure. :)

    ReplyDelete